Thursday, April 9, 2015

When I'm Gone - Abbi Glines

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22609598-when-i-m-gone


Book 11 in the Rosemary Beach Series. Book E-L-E-V-E-N! 

I've said this before but,  I keep waiting, for the book Abbi Glines writes and I'm like "Eh it was just good." I don't know what it is about these characters. I can not get enough. Abbi (we are both from Alabama so I can call her Abbi...)  has certainly discovered the perfect formula for Romance novels, and she has not deviated from it in this series. Mase is such a loveable character, and Reese's perfect match. I love that he was so supportive of her learning disability. Wow, there are just so many things that went right in this story. I don't want to give anything away. Outstanding as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment