Thursday, January 29, 2015

Italian Kisses - Yes Please!

So I am absolutely a fan of the Billionaire love story, but I have taken a sabbatical from reading this type story because well, they all seem to be the same old same old lately. However, I discovered this book by Lucy Lambert Italian Kisses -  A Billionaire Love Story, and thought, Eh why not?

Terrific decision. Here's a story of Emma -  who is stuck in a rut. She travels to Rome but after being there a while it's not working out as planned, toss in a creepy professor and now I'm hooked on the story.

Enter the scene, Liam. Hello Mr. Billionaire. I enjoyed his character very much, just the right amount of Hero, he didn't take over her life and make it all perfect, but he was a perfect partner in helping her work things out! It was truly refreshing to see two characters act in an adult manner without all the angst and he said, she said misunderstandings.

So anyway, not going to recap the entire story, because I promised to never do that. Just take my word for it, read this book. It's a good fun read!



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24361203-italian-kisses


As always, I have included the link to the Goodreads page for this book. Now that I have discovered Ms. Lambert I look forward to reading more of her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment