Friday, January 2, 2015

Escape to New Zealand - Yes Please!

So I seem to be stuck on the series currently. Which is funny because I have been trying to avoid them. I hate to read a book and then have to wait months for the next installment. My brain is old and I read a lot so usually by the time the next book comes out I have to read the first one again. With that said I would like to recommend the Rosalind James Escape to New Zealand series.

Until a couple months ago I didn't know anything about Rugby and now because of these fictional characters I now follow several real live Rugby players on Facebook and Twitter. In fact, I just recently watched my first game and found it very enjoyable. Anyway, I digress. The series is based on several fictional New Zealand rugby players. I have read all the released books and can't find anything bad to say about any of them.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/90603-escape-to-new-zealand

Including the prequel there are 8 books in this series. I loved them all. The writing is well done with well developed characters that keep you entertained and interested the whole time.  Hemi and Reka are my favorite and I was so glad that Ms. James wrote 0.5 for their story. Each book is about a player and their journey through life and love. I was also taken in by the wonderful descriptions of New Zealand. After doing some fact checking I find the author did not stray from reality there.

So if you are in for the long haul, I really recommenced this wonderful series.

I have linked the picture above to the goodreads listing for this series. 

Happy New Year. Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment