Saturday, January 17, 2015

Full Measure

I'm not even sure where to start. This books should definitely have a tissue disclaimer. This incredible book had me in tears more than 40% of it. Mrs. Yarros perfectly captures the essence of a military family. The trials and triumphs. December and Josh's characters are complex and well written. Not one part of this novel seemed forced or cheesy. My heart ached for them, and rejoiced for them.

 If you ever wondered what it was like, this book beautifully displays the reality of being a military family.

A wonderful story of life's trials, following your dreams, being there for those you care about, and finding that person who makes it all worth while.

I highly recommend this book. I am certain you will fall in love with Josh and December, just as I have.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/photo/20625686-full-measures

No comments:

Post a Comment