Thursday, January 8, 2015

Falling... Falling... Falling




https://www.goodreads.com/series/100861-falling




I always worry about the last book in a series. Sometimes you get to the end, and it just feels like the author gave up and is just writing because they are contractually obligated to do so. So when I started this book I had my reservations, but I love Jasinda Wilders writing, so there was no way I was not going to read it.

I am so GLAD I did. Who didn't feel horrible for Ben in Falling Under? Reading his story was a pleasure. Laughing and crying, I enjoyed every second. Ben and Echo both have so much to come to terms with and overcome. This is a beautiful representation of true life struggles and finding love in ourselves and with someone else.  This final installment beautifully wrapped up the wonderful journey we've been on with all of the characters in the Falling series.


I'm excited to see what she has in store for us in the next series, starting with Braydens story!


No comments:

Post a Comment