Saturday, May 2, 2015

Waiting for the One - L.A. Fiore

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23733234-waiting-for-the-one

Welcome to Maine! This is an adorably quirky story about Saffron and Logan. I was laughing out loud at parts and found the characters to be very likeable. Logan is an artist trying to lay low from the spotlight who meets Saffron the small town girl looking for love. Although the theme is familiar I found this story refreshing and funny. The end did seem to be a little Soap Opera "esque" for me but, this is fiction and well anything can happen right? There is so much going on in this story, stalkers, bad parents, good parents, loss of a loved one and much more. Somehow it all works. I especially love the festivals in this book, and I find myself smiling when I think of the swordfish fight or the seaweed queen. There are a few heart wrenching spots in the story, but overall this is a fun and entertaining book and just wicked good.

I have discovered so many authors in the last few months. I look forward to reading other works by Ms. Fiore.

No comments:

Post a Comment