Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What's in a Name?

So much is in a name, and choosing the perfect blog name seemed daunting. There were plenty of suggestions but Hamster Wheel Junction seemed to apply.  Many days I have felt like a hamster spinning fruitlessly on my wheel, no reward, no end in sight... but the hope that one day there will be a junction or joining of all my life's endeavors into some meaningful message to the world.... No really it just sounded cool and I couldn't come up with anything cooler on my own so thanks to friend Mike for suggesting it. Now to pay homage to all the names discarded for this one: sarahdipity, sarahmonium, shortbusrevolution, prettypurpleblogger, sarahmeetsgoldschlager, andthensarahsaid, andthensarahappeared, wonderblog, fiftyshadesofsarah, oh and so many more. Thanks for the help but I'll stick with the one I've got. Since I didn't come up with it, if you hate it I'll just blame it on my friend Mike.

2 comments:

  1. So I guess that means this is going to really be a thing, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you what's in a name.... A bunch of letters.

    ReplyDelete