Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oregon and New Jersey are the best States.

Yes I've said it, and I'll say it again. Oregon and New Jersey are the best States. Now I have not actually lived in Oregon, but I have lived in New Jersey. I am not familiar with the particular politics of either State, and really I don't care. What makes them the best is the fact that is illegal to pump your own gas in either of the two. Now some of you may argue that they are putting their residents down by insinuating that they are not smart enough to indeed pump their own gas, and others will argue that it is taking away their freedom, or right to pump their own gas. HOG WASH I say. I hate pumping gas. If I ever make it rich (perhaps from writing this blog?) I will hire a person who's full time job will be to ensure that I NEVER pump gas again. I do not have any particular thing I hate the most about pumping, I just hate it. Loathe it even. The tank never runs out when I have nothing to do, I never remember to check to see how much gas I have, there's almost always a line and well the whole ordeal of pumping gas just bugs me.

So now you know how I stand on this issue.

For the sake of fairness: http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/15455

1 comment:

  1. My Grandmother literally does not know how to do it. She gets my Grandfather to do it, unless I am there.

    ReplyDelete