Thursday, June 4, 2015

Deep - Kylie Scott

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18461986-deep

To me romance writers are like ice cream. There are lots of different brands of ice cream, they all make their version of rocky road. But I have a favorite brand that makes it better than any other, there is no convincing me otherwise. I might try the other brands from time to time, but nothing beats my favorite. Kylie Scott is that to me for romance novel writers. I love lots of books, but she has a way of presenting the characters and story line that makes you feel like you are a part of the story. She's found the perfect recipe. I didn't think it was possible for me to love a book more than I loved Lead,  but I do. I so do!

The story of Ben and Liz is amazing. I enjoyed their story so much and Ben has easily become my favorite member of the band. This story was heartbreaking at times, funny, and the perfect amount of steamy. Starting out as the one night of passion leads to a baby storyline, this book evolved into a wonderful tale of trust and just putting yourself out there. I was truly a bit sad when it ended. This was the perfect wrap up to a wonderful series. If you haven't read it, then you are missing out!

As you might have figured out, I don't give many 5 stars, but this one made the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment