Friday, April 14, 2017

Review: The Hooker and the Hermit

The Hooker and the Hermit The Hooker and the Hermit by L.H. Cosway
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've been hearing about this book for a while. So I decided to finally read it for myself. Overall I enjoyed this book, however, there were a few eye roll moments for me. That is not to say it wasn't a well developed story, I just felt like some aspects of it were a bit lacking. For the most part, I liked the dynamic of Ronan and Annie. I enjoyed the supporting characters as well. There are some pretty terrific one liners in this book and I found myself laughing out loud in several parts. I can't put my finger on it but there was just something about this story that seemed a bit forced, or trite. I haven't decided if I'll read the rest of the series, but maybe.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment