Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Essential Jagged Ivory - Lashell Collins

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22844023-the-essential-jagged-ivory
The Awesome thing about this series, is you can now read it in it's entirety. All five books, all in one volume! This is my favorite way to read a series, because I hate the waiting!

 If you love Rock and Roll romance, then this series is definitely for you! I adored it. There are five books, and each book follows one of the members of Jagged Ivory, delivers up a good hearty romance, and swoon worthy heros. What more could you ask for? Noah, Cory, Benji, Buzzy, and Otis each have their own unique story.  One of the things I truly liked about this series is the common theme throughout of family loyalty and the bond that can't be broken. It also reminded me that sometimes family is not who is blood related to you, but the people in your life that are there by choice.  I certainly have my favorites (Noah and Benji), but I won't spoil the stories for you. If you like rockers, you'll love this series. I'll wait and let you tell me who your favorites are!

Try it out, I don't think you will be disappointed.
Happy Reading!

Purchase it on amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment