Saturday, August 1, 2015

Just in Time - Rosalind James


25758579This the 8th book in the Escape to New Zealand Series by Rosalind James, was Just In Time  to save me from a major reading slump! The thing I love the most about this authors writing is that you can always depend on her to present well developed characters with a story line that is robust and well thought out.

I have loved all the books in this series and this one is no exception. Will and Faith's story is captivating and I love that it begins in Las Vegas. Will is trying out for a US football team and Faith is a assistant to a local photographer. This is a witty and funny story. At first I feared this would be just another girlfriend for hire story, but it is so much more than that. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.

I completely recommend checking this book and the rest of the series out!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment