Friday, March 20, 2015

Anne Marsh - Burns So Bad

https://www.goodreads.com/series/143258-when-seals-come-home


Who doesn't love a firefighter romance? Even better, an Ex-Navy SEAL turned firefighter romance.  This is the first in the When the SEALs Come Home series. The main characters Rio Donovan and Gia Jackson are both smoke jumpers who of course know they shouldn't have a relationship but do anyway. I am so glad they do too, this is a wonderful story of adversity and protectiveness and just being there for each other. I love that the leading lady Gia is a strong-willed competent woman, who works hard and takes care of herself.  Don't get me wrong, Rio is just the alpha male she needs. They make a perfect book couple.


I can't wait to read the rest of this series.  Also, I would like to note that it appears all five of the books in this series have been published, so no pesky waiting for the next installment to come out! Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment